In 2003, Harvard Business Review wrote how loyal customers are much more profitable than other customers. The article reported loyal customers are prone to buying from you more often, they cost less to serve and most important of all, they provide the highest quality of feedback.
Whilst all these are good, small businesses still struggle to obtain the creme’ de’ la creme of their customers. Here, we take a look at five effective ways to build your customers’ loyalty:
- Great Customer Service. (Social Media etc)
- Membership Price – Exclusive Discounts or Products (IKEA).
- Send Gifts on Special Occasion (eg Birthday, Wedding Anniversary etc).
- Improve CSR position (Give to charity organisations)
- Organise Social Events with Best Customers.
- My Final Two Cent